What's new in v2018.x
We are changing the way we do the versioning for our products to keep it straightforward and simple. The new upcoming major GhostDoc version is to be v2018.x instead of the v6 we initially announced. Going forward we will have major versions by the year of the release.
Please use the following Beta license - GDP18-5CAE6-36CD1-A94B1-8B4F2-0C7EC
In the Beta 2, we are continuing to build out the Visual Editor features as well as improvements and fixes.
See this article for details - Visual Editing for XML Comments
- Visual Editing for XML Comments
- New menu - Open Comment Editor - to open Visual Editor for XML Comment
- New Visual Editor commands - Insert Image, Add/Remove Hyperlink
- Visual Editing for source code samples in XML Comment
- New menu and VS command - Document File Header - allows to generate/update the file header without having to re-document the file
- Improved performance of the Document File/Type batch actions
Detailed changes by build:
Also see What's New in GhostDoc v5.x